Monday, September 5, 2011

All About Me!

Hi. My name is Jessica Verhoff.


I am currently a full-time student at Owens Community College majoring in Commercial Photography. I graduated from Owens in May 2010 with an associate degree in business management. I decided that I was not 100 percent happy with that degree, so I decided to pursue photography.


I love taking pictures of everything! If it's photo worthy; I captured it. I always wanted to know how to perfect my photographs.  I really enjoy learning new techniques and special effects I can use to make my photographs stand out.
Having this blog is a requirement for my photojournalism class. I will post my essays and other homework assignments on my blog throughout the semester. I plan on using this blog to get my photographs out to the public.


I believe social media is a way for people to interact with one another - by posting photographs, writing blogs and messaging individual people. 

2 comments:

  1. I also have a business degree, as you already know. According to Ruth, our Digital Photography 1 teacher, that is a good thing to start with when going into photography. It gives us the business knowledge to make our photography career successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with what Ruth told us. Its a great stepping stone!

    ReplyDelete